Sep 27, 2008

FALL

It is that time of year again. I love fall. I love the cool weather, the colors and the smells of fall. Justin is not so fond. He whines a lot about it. LOL He is a summer fan for sure. The leaves are changing and it is beautiful. I can't wait to build fires at night. What is even scarier is its almost Oct. and Christmas is right around the corner. Time to get ready. I am looking forward to the holidays this year. My kids are all at such fun ages. They will be tons of fun at Christmas time. Caison is big enough this year to tear into his stocking and gifts. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Hayden turns 10 next month. That really does not seem possible to me. 10 years, thats crazy. We have raised him more than half way to adulthood. Time really flies. It seems that each year gets shorter and shorter. I remember my mom always saying "My kids are all growing up" and I would say "mom Im only 16". I dont want my kids to be 16. Now I see exactly what she meant. It scares me. I know we are in for it HUGE when our kids become teenagers. You have Justin and I, and all the crap we pulled on our parents. Pay backs will be hell Im sure. My mom warned me. LOL I see my kids and things they do and you can't help but to think back on your childhood. Its crazy how much your kids can be like you or your spouse, or family memebers you have. Its so fun to watch and see whats next? I love my family!!

Well I guess I have rambled on enough now. Nothing real fun and exciting going on around here. Unless you consider Caison grabbing his bum everytime we change a diaper (especially poopy). Him discovering the toilet and how fun the water is to play in. He loves to hear himself scream. All that and 3 other kids, our life is never dull. Love you all and take care!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the rambling...that's what these blogs are all about if my opinion counts. You are such a GRREAT mom...and it's is crazy fast how our kids grow. I can't believe your oldest is almost 10! I love Fall too....
luv luv

The Tanners said...

I love the new look! You are going to be great at this.

love lorri said...

This is a great blog! Please ramble then I dont feel so bad! I rambble ALOT!! I love you and miss you Kisses!

Larry and Megan said...

Well, I was blog stalking and luckily I came across yours! You still need to come hang out with me. 536-2340 You have such a cute family, and hopefully my kids take after me and my side of the family, cause if they take after the Chlarson side, I am screwed!