Aug 10, 2009

I Love my friends!!

I have always loved the 24th weekend in St. Johns. It has been 8 yrs since the last time I went to any of the activities there. I went this year and had a wonderful time. Wendy Watson was able to come and stay a couple days. We had a great time! Amy Price Holly was in town from Va. and also came and stayed a few days. It was a wonderful visit. I loved getting to know her sweet girls! These 2 have been wonderful friends for a lot of yrs. It was so good to hang out and visit!! Time sure goes by fast, But I don't feel any older. Thanks Amy and Wendy for staying!!! I love you guys!!

We had a super fun class get together in SJ. It is always fun to reconnect with people. Thanks to Spence and Kellie Platt for making it happen!! It was a blast!


Here are a few pictures from our weekend.






No comments: