Dec 13, 2008

Brekyn's First Dance Recital






Oh my goodness. This was the funest thing ever. Brekyn had her first recital today and one tonight. She loves dance and gets really into it. Shes got a lot of ~groove~, and it doesn't come from Justin or I? Her little group was called KooKoo for Cocoa. They were dressed in brown leotards and skirts with palstic wrap around their waist like a wrapper. It was so cute. She really loved performing. Terra took video of the first performance, But I cannot get it to load on here? I will figure it out, I want you all to see how freakin cute it was. She is a cute kid I must say. These are some pictures of just before the recital. We were not allowed to use flash photography during the dance. It is dangerous to dancers we were told. I want to say THANKS to Alyssa and Samantha for coming all the way from the valley, and buying her balloons. She loved it. THANKS to Auntie Terra, Uncle Nate, Uncle Jamin, Auntie Lizabeth,Grandma, Grandpa Tanner, Elaine, for coming to watch her on her very special night! Thanks Les and LeeAnn for letting the girls come. We had fun! I loved seeing my little girls. lol

4 comments:

The Tanners said...

Super cute! She is a sweetie and so fun to watch.

Lesli said...

I am so sad we didn't get to go! Alyssa said she was so, so cute! I can't wait to watch the video. We are hoping to get up there soon. She looks absolutely beautiful in pictures! I miss her so much! I can't believe you don't know that she gets her "grove" from me!! After all, she was named after me!! :o)
Love you sis!

us plus 5 said...

Tiff could she be any cuter? she is bEaUtIfUl!!!!!! can't wait to watch the video!!!

Love Lorri said...

OH MY GOSH LOAD THE DANG VIDEO WOULD YA!!! I am absolutely dying to see it!!! I love how she looks just like her auntie Lorri! Actually we laugh all the time about how Dave and Tay are white on the outside but have a black soul! Maybe Brekyn has the same blessing!