Dec 27, 2008

Hair Do...Cut Knee...And Desitin!!




Brekyn got out of the shower tonight, and was determined to do her own hair. I told her to go ahead, but just make sure she gets all the tangles combed out. I didn't realize she meant really do her hair. I thought she just meant comb her hair out. She was gone for a while, I called her name and asked what she was doing? She said Mom I'm doing my hair like you said. I said for this long?? She then came out and this was the Beautiful hair do she did ALL by herself. She was so proud of the pony tail and the fact that she has her bangs out of her face. She is so funny! She asked if I could take a picture of it to show her daddy. Good job Sis on your beautiful hair do! I love it!!

Tanner took a serious fall. Again running in the house. He broke his hand in 2 places, running in the house, He got 5 stitches above his eye, running in the house, Now this nice cut, running in the house. I don't think he will ever learn??? He got it good. It is sliced right open, it goes under his skin about an inch? It is deep and bleeds a lot. It was not in need of stitches, says my hubby. But he will butterfly anything he can. I think he thinks its fun? Poor little Tanner!! Breaks my heart when they are hurt. He cried, and he never cries when he gets hurt!! I gave him some ibuprofen, we bandaged it really good, and lots of hugs and he was good to go again. At bed time, I told him to go get into bed, I was following him to bed, He RAN and JUMPED onto the bed??? I give up on even telling him to stop running in the house!!!! This is why we call him a Train Wreck...

Caison is a big fan of Desitin. He tries to eat it any time he can get his hands on it? He got to it this time before we did. He seems
to like it. GROSS! Silly boy! He was a MESS!!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Poor Tanner! He is just like Alyssa, they never learn and it never ends! :o) GROSS Caison! Do you remember how Whitney used to eat wipes...just chew on them every chance she got (til she was like 11)? I sure love those kids! Love ya!

The Tanners said...

Brekyn looks great! She is such a girl-Ilove it. Can't wait to see you guys again. Tanner is so funny-He will have tons of stories to tell about how he got this scar or that scar when he is older. Caison is just a sweetie-I miss those chubby, kissable cheeks. See you soon!

Jaime said...

Oh my! Looks like you have a few messes there! You're kids are sure cute. I'll have to link you up on my blog. It's fun getting in touch with everyone through blogs! Happy New Year!